Transition to Isebrook
Families and Students Tour Isebrook
- Families can book an empty school tour - This usually happens in March/April
Isebrook Staff Visit Primary Schools
- Members of the Leadership Team visit students at their primary school and talk to teachers and SENCOs.
Isebrook's Welfare Manager
- Isebrook's Welfare Manager speaks to the DSLs from the feeder primary schools. They also liaise with the school nurse to discuss students' health and medication needs.
Booklet Sent Out
- Information Booklet about Isebrook sent to families. This contains a social story about coming to Isebrook.
- Students come to Isebrook for an hour visit, over snack time. Primary school staff attend too in order to rasure the students. Students meet their new class team.
Morning and Lunch Visit
- Students come for a circle time lesson, with their new class team, and stay for lunch. They can either bring their own lunch or have a hot dinner.
- Students come to Isebrook for three weeks. They follow a timetable of team-work and collaboration activities designed to bring them together as a class team.