Isebrooks Post 16 Salon is an exciting, revamped resource, which supports young people with an interest in customer service to build on their skills for future employment, whist working towards a meaningful qualification.
Depending on which level students take, they will cover areas such as:
- Communication using customer service language
- Following rules to deliver customer service
- Maintaining a positive and customer-friendly attitude
- Dealing with customers face to face
- Doing their job in a customer friendly way
- Organising the delivery of reliable customer service.
Currently, The Salon opens one day per week to Isebrook students where a professional hairdresser works throughout the day supported by post 16 students. As the world begins to open up, we aim to provide a hair and beauty salon that is open to the public and will become the place to go for children and adults with special needs to have their hair and salon needs met in a welcoming and fully inclusive setting.
Watch this space for further developments and booking appointments!