Further information and instructions are available below.
|Skirt or Trousers:||Black or grey|
|Shirt or Polo Shirt:||White or grey — for the Summer Term a short-sleeved polo type shirt may be worn but not a t-shirt|
|Jumper, sweatshirt or Cardigan:||Black|
|PE:||Black shorts or PE Skirt and white t-shirt|
|Games:||Suitable outdoor clothing, including football boots|
- All students will be required to change for PE.
- Students will not be allowed to wear their school shirt, skirt or trousers for PE lessons..
- It is helpful for students to have their own pencil case with pencils, pen, rubber, sharpener, coloured pencils or felt pens and a ruler.
- All students have the opportunity to purchase their own locker. A refundable deposit of £2 is required for a key, and this can be purchased via Parentpay
- We have available a second-hand uniform provision which can benefit all parents, particularly those on low incomes. In addition, by extending the life of garments, it is more sustainable. If this is of interest to you please contact the Pastoral Team in school who will support you in this process.
If any family is struggling with the cost of living or providing school items, please speak to the Pastoral Team or our Family Support worker who will signpost you to key information, advice and support.